cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice with Incomplete procedure for Freight Condition re.Certain incoterms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need some advice on how to create an Incomplete procedure for a specfic freight accrual.

BUT i only require it to be incomplete for certain Incoterms ........

For example i have not entered freight condition record, and the customers incoterm is CIF, - i wish for this sales order to be flagged as incomplete

However for a different sales order I have not entered a freight condition record, and the customers' incoterm is EXW, - I wish for this order to be clased as OK and Complete, as a Freight accrual is not required against EXW incoterm orders

Has anyone come across this problem before ? - if so how have they rectified this ?

Any help/ advice would be much appreciated

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can just write a routine with the help of abaper in VOFM.

And assign that routine in requirement field in the pricing procedure for that condition type.

To create a new routine in VOFM please go through the belo wlink.

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/VOFMCopyRequirementRoutines.pdf

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

You should go to SD > Master data > business partner > customers > Billing documents > define incoterms in SPRO to configure your requirement. In the change view of customers: Incoterms , click the Location mandatory for which incoterms needed. by this way, the system give a message for that and second part of the incoterms.

I hope this is will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sinanbozok

your suggested IMG entry just ensures that you must enter Part 2 of the incoterm in the customer MASTERDATA and has no link with the pricing incompleteness infortunately

We already have this operational

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My proposal is that you can create two different sales doc. type for the different two incoterms. Firstly, you can go to SD > Basic function > log of incomplete items > define incomplete procedure > A-Sales header > Error group 11-sales order > fields INCO1 and click the warning status at taht screen. Finally, you can assign your incompletion procedure to your specific sales doc type regarding of your requirement.

Regards,