SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price worklist issue, no worklist generated message NI020

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need your help in order to clarrify my current understanding of the pricing worklist WVN0.

1° I have performed a material price change for condition type PB00 via MEK2 (new price for a specific period).

2° The change pointer entry is correctly created in table BDCP and BDCPS.

3° I have run transaction code MEI4 in order to update table WIND => this one contains an entry for doc category 10 (seems to be correct). At this level is it correct that the line created only contains value in the following fields (client - doc. cat = 10 & cond record number = BDCP-CDOBJID) the other fields are empty.

4° Now if I run transaction WVN0 I receive message NI020 (No documents to be updated for document index) => no worklist is generated. What is wrong in my test case?

FYI, VKP5 has already been executed for that material in the past but not for this price change.

Kind regards

Chris

It seems that my issue was due to the fact that table S111 were not updated . I have change the customizing (Maintain pricing type) V_TWKG-KZKAB from 1 to 3.

Does someone can tell if this set up is still required on ECC6 or not? Because I have someone notes that after 4.7 the worklist use has been change? Can someone tell me more about that?

Edited by: CTIS on Aug 12, 2010 2:46 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Pricing Type still needs to be set up to "Generate Pricing Document" for the worklist functionality to work.

The change however is to get rid of using BDCP2 entries and switching off the change pointer analysis on CONDBI.

On ECC 6.0 you can create the WIND entries directly by document indices. This would get rid of entries to BDCP2. read more about this here:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/78/f0838192a0354183f8eedaa952897e/content.htm

Cheers,

Naveen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Pricing Type still needs to be set up to "Generate Pricing Document" for the worklist functionality to work.

The change however is to get rid of using BDCP2 entries and switching off the change pointer analysis on CONDBI.

On ECC 6.0 you can create the WIND entries directly by document indices. This would get rid of entries to BDCP2. read more about this here:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/78/f0838192a0354183f8eedaa952897e/content.htm

Cheers,

Naveen