cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in Exchange rates in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a discrepency in the exchange rates in the invoice. The "exchange rate for price determination" is not matching with " Condition exchange rate for conversion". the second one is picking the exchange rate as per the Pricing date but the first one is showing some other exchange rate.

please let me aware how the "exchange rate for price determination" is determined? can this be changed as per the pricing date.

Furthermore, I have checked in OB08 and it is maintained as pricing type = G and Pricing exchange rate type = "Blank".

This will be of great help as I am not able convince my client about this difference in exchange rates.

Thanks,

Shibaji.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found this can be achieved on changing the billing/ service rendered date. On changing the conditions in VTFL no changed results were found.

Regards,

Shibaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There can some possible reason.

1) Has some one change the exchange rate by clicking the Currency conversion at Sales order level.

2) Check the exchange rate type in customer master level Vs the OB08 level.

3) Check the currency maintained at Company code level Vs the Document currency.

Reg,

Mauryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain copy control in VTFL for the delivery and billing at respective item category :

Pricing exchange rate type as - D.

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Krishna O

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow following link which can assist you in understanding:

-

-

Thanks & Regards

JP