cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank display in browser when Webdynpro application test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My appliaction was running fine earlier , when i added outbound plug in main window, which i call when user click for sign off from application. For few days it was working fine & then after no changes made after in application, have you had such issue & have you able to solve the problem if yes please let me know solution.

please guide me if any setting need to check in application.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Digamber.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharath,

I cleared all cache but problem still persist, do you have any clue what could be the problem with application,

when i test the application through SE80 , it is still showing the blank display in browser and not login to system at all.

Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Digamber.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep for your input,

After rigorous debug found that my application open in browser but do not login to system, normally when your application run it also show your session runing against your user id, which is not true in my application , has any one had simlar issue if yes please guide me.

Thanks,

Digamber.

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I do not exactly understand the issue. However, to avoid browser issues, clear the cache completely.

Then, run the application from SE80, once the cache is cleared.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What I understand is when you are launching your application in Explorere you are not getting any pop up for user id and password and you are just getting the blank page.

Are you seeing any " java script error on page" ? Means are you seeing any yellow triangle on the botton left corner of your browser?

You can run the STAD t code and check whether you are seeing your application details there or not.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If nothing has changed in yor component or application and it was working fine before and coming blank page now then its not the issue with the application.

Issue must be with your browser. Please check your browser setting.

Thanks

Pradeep