cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message in Accounting integration with PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created projects in cProjects but I am getting the error message An error occurred when connecting to the accounting system . The error message no. is "DPR_FIN_GECCO001", which states that the RFC connection is not maintained or wrongly maintained. Actually, our PS and PLM both are in the same server and we had maintained the RFC as None in ABAP connections (is this correct ?). What else I have to maintain so that I can transfer the project from cProjects to PS ?

Awaiting your help.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have maintained the Web Server URL / alias for the object (type) link.

Regards

Sejo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sejo,

Thanks for your reply. I maintained and tried, still I am getting the same error. Please confirm

1) whether I should maintain the complete URL or only the server name and

2) I had maintained this for Object type 0CPROJECTS - am i right ? or should i maintain for some other object type ?

Can anyone help me by confirming that the RFC connection - "none" i had maintained is for the Connection type 3. Is it OK ? When I tried creating it as NONE, system gave a message that it is already maintained (for conn. type I ).

thanks again.

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinodh,

1) Need to maintain the Web server url or alias, any one of these. Pls contact ur basis consultant to get the WEB server url. Its the R3 ITS link.

2) Maintain Object type 0FIN_INT_ERP_PS if you are using account integration wiht PS.

Regards,

Sejo