cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTCCTOOL

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I generate the EWA, it gives me a message " We were unable to perform the check because program RTCCTOOL is missing(SAP Note 91488 )".

i learned this note, but it isn't clear

can you please let me know how can i run this programm.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your replies.

but can you indicate me please what the relation between RTCCTOOL and the ST-A/PI add-on.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The program is part of the add-on. No add-on, no program

That's it

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you juan for your help

and when il install this add-on , i will must run the RCTOOL in se38?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nana,

Execute the program RTCCTOOL using tcode SE38. This program will let u know the latest notes and plug-ins that are to be updated so that ur EWA will get the right data for analysis.

NB: You should have ur SAP Router working so that ur SAP system can sompare the current level of ur system and the latest one available in the SAP SMP. Make sure that the RFC destination SAPOSS works fine.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Varadharajan,

in the EWA i get "We were unable to perform the check because program RTCCTOOL is missing(SAP Note 91488 )"

and when i try to execute RTCCTOOL in SE38 i get

Existence Text for Required TCC Tools

Version 09-06-1999

Note 091488 missing

"

Best Regards,

nana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested above install ST-A/PI and after that execute RTCCTOOL in se38 and take action as per that. If you have a solution manager system in place then follow the note 91488

Also, when you execute RTCCTOOL make sure your SAPROUTER service is running and SAPOSS RFC is working fine.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nana,

This means that the RTCCTOOL is not available in ur system. In this case u need to apply the plug in as per the [Note:69455|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=69455]. Please have a look at this [thread|; which talks about the same issue.

Good Luck,

Regards,

Varadharajan M

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If program RTCCTOOL is missing then most likely you are missing the ST-A/PI add-on, you can download and install it via SAINT.

Regards

Juan

Fabrizio_Irmici
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is a report that you can execute from tx SE38.

Please check into your installed software (for example with tx SPAM) the component called ST-A/PI

Regards,

Fabrizio