cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request - subject is Normal Corre. but its creating Correction SDMI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am authorizing the Change Request(SDCR) it is creating Correction(SDMI) insted of Normal Correction (SDMJ).

Even though I am selecting subject as Normal Correction (Maintenance). what could be the reason ?

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to activate the below BC set for SDMJ

SOLMAN40_CHARM_TRANSTYPE_SDMJ

all the settings will get activated for SDMJ with default values of catalog etc.

Hope prb solved

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakhar,

Many Thanks. The problem is solved. I have run the same BC set & its working fine.

The problem is that this is the second time I am facing the Issue & it disappears after BC set is run every time.

I dont want every time to run the BC set, because if I do any customization & run BC set then it will remove the customized things.

Regards

PK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Please check the copy control defined in the system.

SPROScenario Specific Settings-Change Request ManagementExtended ConfigurationChange transactionChange Transaction TypesCopy Control for Change Request ManagementDefine Mapping rules for copy control. Check there whether the mapping rules are set for SDCR to SDMJ. If not create one. Check the documentation provided with that. this will hlep you to understand how to create it.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for the inputs. I checked the path you mentioned & there is no transaction type SDMI.

May be It might have gone after BC set run.

Regards

PK