cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in cost calculation in work order CSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have some order which are closed and with deletion flag.When I reopen the same, make some changes and again closing order observed that in system status CSER -error in cost calculation appear.We are not changing any data related to cost nor done any purchase order , goods receipt still this status appears.

Will you please explain what could be the reason or in which conditions this status gets updated.

Thanks and regards

SAP learner.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If you reopen that order in such period where the Activity Type used in work center is not valid for That period.Please check the activity type in KP26 for new period if it valid then no problem if not then need to extend to this period

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for reply.Not able to check in KP26 /KP27due to authorization issue .

Is activity type having any validity.if yes can you tell table in which we can check it.

If activity type is not valid in period during which I change work order then only this error will be given.

I dont think we are maintaining any validity month wise for activity type.Feel it is valid upto year 9999.

I have created order saved it and then again change some value but i donot get this error.

If this error is occured what are the impact.

Thanks & Regards

SAP learner

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For Activity Type asssignment with Cost Center for Validity period you can see in Table--ENT5265 Where you can Put The work Center (Object ID FROM CRHD Table) and you can see all the details.

Also try to Use the Work Center which dont have any Assignment of Activity Type if same error is coming then problem is different,

This error Leads to you for Settelement at the end of your proccessing

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created some info record.While creating some work orders we enter info record number in peration-external tab-price field. If in some earlier order info update is tick while creating purchase order having this info record then in new work order -operations tab-external tab-price field rate is picked up from purchase order history and not from value maintained in info record (ME11/12) manually.

Is their any setting / SAP note so that all the times rate will be picked up from info record (ME11/ME12) and not from purchase order history or info update.

SAP learner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.2nd question posting seperately.

SAP learner.