cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of GR for inbound delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) I have created purchase order with confirmation control key.

2) Created inbound delivery through VL31N.

3) Posted GR (101) for inbound delivery in VL32N.

Now GR (102) has been cancelled wrongly in transaction MBST.

I have tried to delete the inbound delivery. It is not allowing. Further cancelled reversed GR (101). Still system is not allowing deleting the inbound delivery.

Please let us know how to delete the inbound delivery.

Thanks and Regards,

Narendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Again go to VL32N or VL02N

do GR again it will solve

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the issue is due to the inconsistent entry in the table due to wrong Tcode used for reversal which has not updated the correct status of IBD with respect to subsequent document. If the status of IBD is open, then it will allow to delete in VL32N.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check whether there TR created for goods receipt? You need to cancel TR or TO for this goods receipt and then cancel inbound delivery. Please let me know what error you are receiving?

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no warehouse management for this plant.

Whenever we try to cancel the GR for inbound delivery in VL09 it is not selecting the inbound delivery.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this the sequence you followed?

1. Created PO with confirmation control

2. Created IBD

3. PGR

4. Canceled material document using MBST

and now you are trying to cancel the inbound delivery using VL09?

Your step4 itself reversed your goods movement (GR). if you want to delete the IBD, go to VL32N and delete it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am gettering this error message no. VL111 at the time of deleting the IBD.

Diagnosis

The goods movement status (partially or completely processed) does not allow the item to be deleted.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to remove the confirmation control key from the PO save it and then delete the IBD.

Amit G

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not recommended to combint VL* tcodes and MB* tcodes to post/reverse goods movment.

Now, what's the value for EKES-DABMG field? If it's 0, you can delete the delivery.

If you want to delete the delivery, the only option is to delete the GR entry from document flow (VBFA).

1. SE16n -> VBFA table -> input "&sap_edit" in the command line -> select VBFA for the deliveres -> delete the line for the GR docuemnt.

2. SE38 -> run report RVDELSTA to reset delivery status.

3. vl32n -> delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is very good information. I have tried this solution. It is working in testing system.

However table changes are not allowed in Production system. Can you please suggest if any alternative process?

Thanks and Regards,

Narendra.

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe a small correction report to delete the VBFA entry? I guess...