cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document from _cancel invoice "Not cleared"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we create a billing document then an accounting document gets created automatically in the background and then when we cancel the billing document then another accounting document gets generated and the entries in the previous accounting document are offset and the status of both the document becomes cleared. But in my case after the cancel billing document has been generated only the accounting document of the invoice is getting cleared but the accounting document of the cancel billing document is NOT CLEARED. Can anybody please help me find out a solution to the issue.

Flow chart:

Sales order = completed

Delivery = completed

Goods Issue = complete

Invoice = completed

Accounting Document = cleared

Cancel Invoice (S1) = Completed

Accounting Document = Not Cleared

In customer line item still showing the cancel accounting document.

When I go to VFX3 and try to release the cancel invoice i get the message-" no documents found for these selection criteria."

Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
closed

Develop the courtesy to update the forum if your problem is solved so that it will be helpful to others who also faced similar issue. By doing so, you can show that you respect members who have spent time to respond to your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I am so sorry for closed this message directly.

Okay I should follow your advice which you meant.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

27/09

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the positive feedback. In fact, for this thread, you have not updated as to how it is solved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

On this thread actually I did not get yet any solution.

So, I also referred this problem at OSS as they said...it is not possible to cancel the cancellation documents once it was cleared. They just advice some change in configuration to avoid this problem on future.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

27/09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bishnu Dey,

We are facing same issue. If you dont mind can you please provide me the solution for the same or any OSS number.

Thanks in Advance!

Homi

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bishnu,

are you sure the accounting document of the original invoice was not already cleared ?

What is the document number showed in field 'Document Number of the Clearing Document' of the original invoice BSEG-AUGBL ?

Regards,

Ivano.

0 Kudos

Have you checked any payment received against orginal invoice.