cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abap wd layout and application not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

We have upgraded the SAP HR system from ECC6.3 to ECC6.4 and netweaver from 7.0 to 7.1 .

Following are the list of error in EHP4 system ,

1) Layout of ABAP Webdynpro Component are not displayed .

2) Any ABAP WEBDYNPRO Application is not displayed by tesing in SAP-R3 and also in ESS .

error are as follows while trying to view layout in abap webdynpro application :

http://dv.hr.co.in:4567/sap/bc/wdvd/painting.html?_vdrespkey=4IS29CT7NDRIOI511AFI0R1E3&_vdframe=pain...

If any one have information for this kindly let me know .

Vishwas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my problem by my self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa

Did you activate the Webdynpro Node in SICF tcode ?

DId you placed the hostname and portno in host file ?

DId you activated HTTP/HTTPS services ?

if you dont know all the settings ask your basis people to do it.

Please check and reply me back

Thanks,

Tulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tulasi ,

Thanks for reply .

Yes , These acivities are already done by BASIS Team , still we are facing the problem .

There is one new node come under SAP NETWEAVER CONFUGURATION in SPRO SAP NETWEAVER->APPLICATION SERVER->WEBDYNPRO ABAP , here I found concept of active control of white list . Is it related to my problem ?.

If not then pls any tell me whether I have to go through any notes or any confuguration or internate explorer version to upgraded ?

Thanks ,

Vishwas

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Whitelist is for the ACFUpDownload UI element and the ACFExecute UI element - not part of your issue.

also - just to try not to confuse people - I believe you are using ECC6 EhP4 which uses NW7.01 (not 7.1 as you stated). Is this the case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply ,

i am trying to resolve issue and not to confused people anyway ,

I resolve half problem by deploying mime object by program in R/3 , so that i can able to view layout .

But still application is not displayed it shows error like

1) 'UCF_LoadingPlaceHolder' is undefinged by testing through R/3 and starting view is not opened .

2) 'UCF_Image' is undefined by testing through portal but starting view is opened here .

3) while navigating from one view to any view or window is not possible , it gives error

4) When I navigate from one view to other .

The following error text was processed in the system D36 : The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server RELSRMSR2_D36_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: DISPATCH_NW7_EVENT of program CL_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: IF_WDR_CLIENT~GET_CLIENT_UPDATES of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR_LS==========CP

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Edited by: vishwassap on Aug 13, 2010 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to reply late ,

I had clear my cache of mime object and deploy it ,here i can see view of application .Then for UCF error I reinstall my IE hence my Ucf error problem get solved .