Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATSDB Hours in CJ20N

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Where I can see the CATSDB hours(i.e, Approved Hours of Timesheet) in CJ20N transaction? Any input in this regard help me to clear my concepts.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Nitin has said you cannot see the approved hours in CJ20N. You can run reports like CADO to see the approved hours. Or for that matter you can even check them in CAT2 transaction itself but it will not be as comprehensive and clear as CADO. Or else use the CATSDB table to see them.

By the way could you please explain the business requirement of requiring this option of seeing the approved hours in CJ20N?

Regards,

Gokul

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The point is I was trying to see the approved hours coming into SAP. But at activity level under dates tab we have actual hours field just below the planned hours. Once I confirm the activity with some POC% it is giving in actual hours field the value with respect to the planned hours. I mean Once we confirm we get the planned hours % confirmation in actual hours field. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CATSDB approved hours we cannot see in CJ20n. There are separate reports lie CADO for it. Let me know what is requirement / line of though for checking CATSDB hours in Cj20n

With Regards

Nitin P.