cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate calculation from Basic Price PR00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This query is related to rebate conditions. At present the rebate base is calculated from the subtotal, that is Basic price - discount(The subtotal 7 is assigend to the step 300).

As per the requirement from the business, the rebate should be calculated from the 'Basic Price'. They don't want the discount value should be considered in the rebate calculation. I explained them regarding the burden which company has to bear, but the business still want to go with the changes.

My plan is to create another step in the pricicng procedure right after the basic price and assign subtotal 7 to it and delete the exting reabte subtotal step, and assign the new step number to rebate conditions, so the reabte will be calculated based on this.

My questions are:-

1. Can I edit the existing pricing procedure to make these changes?

2) Will there be any impact on the existing rebate agreements (open) and its settlements on a later date?

3) Will there be any impact on the process of billing of open sales orders/deliveries (not billed) after the change in pricing procedure?

Please guide me.

Regards,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAM,

please see the note 388112.

The safety way is to create a new pricing procedure as copy, do the changes, and set it in OVKK.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

Thnak you very much for your suggestion.

As the note says, the best way is to copy the existing pricing procedure and create another and assign it in OVKK.

Will there be any effect for partially billed delivery items? (at the time of creation of billing document for the unbilled items in the delivery)

OR

when we create a billing document from the delivery (in the case of sales order and delivery created with old pricing procedure and the billing document is getting created after the assignment of new pricing procedure)

Your valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

SAM

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAM,

the already existing sales document and billing documents will keep the old pricing procedure (saved in VBAK-KALSM, VBRK-KALSM).

The new sales documents and new billing documents will have the new pricing procedure.

The new billing documents will have the new pricing procedure even if copied from sales documents with old one.

I don't see effects, anyway please test carefully.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand you need to change only "From to To" step nos e.g. if PR00=100, KA00=200 and SUBTOTAL (for rebate is 300) ,if you want to calculate the rebate on base price assign FROM=100 & TO=100.

You can very well change the pricing procedure this way.

For your second query-If you run the report VBOF than only the system will generate a negative accural i.e. correction request.If you dont want to change your previous accrulas do not run this report post changes.

For your third query-Yes the change in pricing procedure will affect your open sales order/deliveries billing. however this is subject to your settings in copy control i.e setting for pricing type.

Hope I,m able to calrify.

Revert if you face any problem.

Regards

sanjay

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case you make changes to rebate relevant sub-totals in the pricing procedure, you need to recalculate these sub-totals with report RV15B003 (IMG path Sales and Distribution>Billing>Rebate processing>Recalculate Subtotals For Rebate Processing).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chidambaram,

Thank you for your suggestion. I am not changing the sub-total, but I am only changing the place from where the subtotal is calculated. Currently it is calculated from the step 300 in the pricing procedure (basic price-discount), my requirement is to calculated the base price from basic price. So I am planning to add one more step after the base price and assign the subtotal 7 there.

Regards,

SAM