Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Description in FMEA form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing following problems in FMEA.

1.I am using form FMEA QS9000 and I have maintained description/text/note for FMEA, Functions, Fucntion, Defect, Cause , Effect and Actions but in form output I am not getting these texts.

2. In form out, person responsible for process is overlapping with planned closing data. Since we are using ADS form I don't think we can correct this error, I heard SAP released note for this. could anybody suggest the right note?

3. How to use coding Mask in FMEA?

If anybody encounter these problems please suggest me to overcome the issues.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj-

Apply OSS notes 1344009 for missing texts, 1356415 for german words in english version, 1365089 for overlap of person responsible.

And also browse the service market place for relevant oss notes base don the application qm-pt-fa, hardly you have 76 - most of them you need to get FMEA function correctly eventhough you may not be using all FMEA functionalities.

The coding mask is like the standard sap functionaloty , once you maintain the coding mask irrespective of the way you enter the identification number system automatically convert it to the format you have maintained in the mask. I tried it, but working only for header part of the fmea. did not try for other lower level items. I did not dig into that as we have decided to go for automatic sequential number assignment. just explore it you want to use it. And also SAP released a note for this to correct some errors.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ram,

Thank you very much for your reply.

The note 1344009 for missing text already implemented but I am not getting all the texts/descriptions.

Regarding coding mask even me also faced same problem only working for header part . How you are getting automatic sequencial number and sequntial number coming for all header and Items like FMEA,function, defects, cause , effect and actions. Is there any note to be applyed?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj -

You can get the automatic internal number assignment for all the FMEA items. To get this, you have to implement BADI:PLM_AUDIT_IDENTIFIER . Create a custom number range object call the same in the BADI.

For your text issues, send me the screen shot, will try to help you.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (0)