cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want a particular item category line item not to print on form

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

We would like our smartform for invoice not to print the line item when that item category is "ZABC". I can easily do that by hard coding in the form mentioning when item category is 'ZABC' not to print it instead I was looking for a way using the configuration flag to show whether a line item should show on the form or not . Is theer a way I can do it by this method instead of going staraight by hardcoding the item category? Is theer a way on the configuration side which I can use to indicate the line item with item category 'ZABC' not to print onto the form?

KIndly indicate of it cane be done and how.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Aarav,

If the item category which you are talking about is free or not relavant to billing/pricing as in SD then you can get the Item category details from TVAP table and then check at what config data you want to display and not to display based on your requirement. This way you can code the requirement dynamically with out hard coding.

Use table TVAP.

Regards,

Shakeel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel!

Yes, the item category is free .I am not pretty sure about the second part as I ahve not done that before but if you could please tell me how do I go about on doing on config side would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi araav,

Shakeel is giving you an option of coding in your program which will dynamically find whethere or not that item needs to be printed. I feel this is the only choice you have if you donot want to hardcode.

But if you do not want to write any piece of code and only do some config settings, I am afraid, your task looks impossible.

Probably you can consult your functional person.

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aarav,

Item category details are in table TVAP. For billable item category the Carry out pricing indicator (Field PRSFD) will be checked (X) and for free item category the field is blank. Check the table entry for both free and valuated item category and there you will find the difference in the table entries.

So based on the data in TVAP you can set the condition in Form for displaying the line item.

Regards,

Shakeel.

Answers (0)