Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales of imported products localization AR resolution 4531/65

marina_costanzo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a legal resolution number 4531/65, for Argentina country, that obliges companies that sell imported products, to add a text in the billing form, with the information of the purchase of those products.

You can see in this web page http://www.afip.gov.ar/genericos/guiavirtual/consultas_detalle.aspx?id=4703380

Could you tell me please if there is a standard solution in SAP?

The important I want to solve is as I can link the materials purchased with the customs data and the bill of sale.

This information is transmitted to the purchasing manager when the products enter the country.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Marina Costanzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,, though there is are SAP notes for temporary admittance, it has some flaws in it. Hence we used a custom logic

1) Identify the materials brought under temporary admittance in available filed in material master .. say.. TA

2) While creating Goods Receipt, enter the TA number in one of batch characterstics. Note: Create multiple batch chc as FG may be a combination of more than one TA numbers

3) Write a logic to copy batch chc from raw material batch to batch chc of FG when it is produced

4) Now fetch the TA numbers in one the fields of billing while creating the billing document for FG. This will help you to know the TA number with which this FG was produced

5) Lastly, change the billing print program to accomodate the TA number.

Edited by: uttkarsh agrawal on Oct 27, 2010 1:42 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
to add a text in the billing form, with the information of
   the purchase of those products

I am sure, you should be aware of tcode VOTXN. Make use of this and maintain the relevant text there against the tab "Billing doc => Header".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

marina_costanzo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, thanks!!!

I agree, but I needed your answer in order to justify this solution with my customer.

Regards,

Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it Temporary Admittance.

If yes, please let me know I will give stepwise solution.