cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up the Mobile Emulator

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the MOB100 course, we used some kind of mobile emulator to test the applications that we deployed.

Try as I might, I cannot find any reference to setting up and using the emulator. Can anybody point me to any documentation that explains how to set it up and use it?

Kind Regards,

Tony.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

if you download the upgrade archive for any MI7.1 version, you can find the emulator in there. It says it is not for productive use, but that is fine.

As well you will find the default emulator inside the NWDS if you enhance it for mobile usage. It is available in the Plugins structure and accessible be the MI settings screen.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony.

I went thru MOB 100 too and I am having the same issue.

Were you able to solve it?

Thank you

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have access to Service.sap.com/swdc? In that case you can download the client in Netweaver Mobile 7.1 patches area.

Otherwise: if you have installed your NWDS properly, you have a running Client in there. Open the MObile Development view and setup the area properly - in there you get the path to your local client and you can reset it there as well.

Regards,

Oliver

i827647
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

You can use the emulator provided by mobile factory as BlackBerry in this [link |http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/resources/simulators.jsp] you can download the emulator from BlackBerry.

Best regards,

Edson Thomaz