Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to soap synchronous scenario with BPM

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on IDoc to soap synchronous scenario using BPM. Here i am facing lot of soap exceptions in my production system. I handled the exceptions. The data getting excuted for the first time, the same data(just changed the description)is giving exceptions for the second time. Please let me know why the exceptions are getting, and different type of exceptions and solutions for the same.(Blog also is fine)

Thanks & Regards,

Pragathi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The data getting excuted for the first time, the same data(just changed the description)is giving exceptions for the second 
time.

Ideally you should not get an exception for the same data....can you tell is the description and where are you getting the exception...is it a part of the SOAP message or some object?

An exception might have occured because the description would be something unacceptable by the target application.

and different type of exceptions and solutions for the same

there would be many blogs....your thread would be spammed...better make a search on SDN with exception text that you are getting.

Regards,

Abhishek.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for the reply.

The description in the first file is description1. and in the 2nd its description2.

Thanks & Regards,

Pragathi.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The description in the first file is description1. and in the 2nd its description2.

Ok so it is the value of some field....like <Description>description1</Description>....that should not cause an issue.

Can you tell the Exception that you are getting? It will be easier to understand.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<SAP:Code area="PARSING">ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION</SAP:Code>

Thanks & Regards,

Pragathi.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> <SAP:Code area="PARSING">ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION</SAP:Code>

It means that the request send to the target application or the message processed in SAP PI is not proper.

1) Compare the structure of the successful message with that of the errored message....they should be the same.

2) if still getting an error, then ensure that the target application is working properly....try sending the two messages (desc1 and desc2) to the WS directly using some SOAP Tool.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the error text below the ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION.

You should find an error description there.