cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have three sales orders for a material which were delivered and invoiced ,but it shows still in Md04 ,please help me to know the reasons please and for another order the same material created as three line items, It is showing diffrent dates in Md04 from that of order first dates or schedul line dates , Please Help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run the correction report SDRQCR21

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your active replies, I have used the program to check the status in MD04, but still I find the deliveries in MD04, is there any other solution to clear the Requrements in Md04

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if your planned delivered quantity is greater than the Actual Delivered & Invoiced qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer, It is matching , Please can any one help me to know any other reason for this

THanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to run program RVV05IVB in SA38.

Enter only the sales order numbers/delivery numbers that are not updated in MD04.

Also make sure that material index box is checked for both the sales/delivery area.

Be cautious, dont run wide open without entering the sales/delivery documents as that would index all the documents during which you may loose certain data.

Read OSS Note 128947 - Correction of SD document indexes with RVV05IVB for details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your inputs

Thanks