cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smatforms error message: 610

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Due to some i am not able to generate Purchase requistion smartform for some PR numbers. At the time of debugging we find error message : 610 from msg class ssfcomposer for only some PR number not for all PR number .

But when we check in include text , i have already checked option " NO error if no text exits".

So please let me know or give solution that why i am not able to see the smartform for only some PR number.

Regards

Alok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

You did the debug in the correct way and find the error message no. as 610.

which is 'Include text &1 does not exist (object &2, ID &3)'.

Could you please also chk the variable - syst-msgv1, syst-msgv2, syst-msgv3, syst-msgv4, where you will get the exact location.

Please confirm whether the mentioned - " NO error if no text exits" option is set or not.

Also, just chk whether that standard text has been called using the READ_TEXT fm and in the sy-subrc chk whether you are displaying the system messages like:

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

Reason, the error 610 will be happened only in the above cases.

Regards,

Selva K.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

To overcome this error, you just need to check on "No error if no text exists". You have mentioned this also, but it is not clear what happened when you check this.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthik,

After checking the same option still we are not able to see the form ..Please give me the solution.

Regards

Alok....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Then please check if there are any more Standard texts called inside the form which have not been checked?

Also double check the way Selva has mentioned regarding the calling of standard text using FM 'READ_TEXT'.

The mistake should be in the mentioned areas only.

Regards,

Karthik