cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery document flow show as a Archived,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My some of delivery document show in document flow as a archived, I want to know, Why delivery document archived,

I also want to not list of archived delivery document,

Can anybody give me t.code for list of delivery document archived,

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these delivery actually archived by archiving job? Is there any subsequent document after the delivery?

Technically, if an delivery doesn't exist in LIKP table, but it exist in VBFA table, it will show "archived" in document flow.

As of why the delivery doesn't exist in LIKP, there could be two possibilities:

- it's deleted by archiving job.

- for unknown reason, it's gone.

To know why it's gone, it's necessary to reproduce the issue. If you can reproduce, please raise a message to SAP support.

What you need to do:

- If this delivery is really archived by your archivng job, you should also archive the preceding sales document.

- If this delivery is not supposed to be archived, but misisng, you need ot delete this dummy entry from VBFA table, and then recreate delivery.

To get a list of this kind of archived document, there is no standard report or transaction to do that. You need to write your own report to do that. As mentioned above, technically, if delivery exist in VBFA but doesn't exist in LIKP, it will be displayed like that. You may selecting VBFA and LIKP tables to get your list.

Regards,

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harry,

Thanks a lot,

Regards:

Happy

Answers (0)