cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO offline approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

We have offline approval configuration set up and i can say the it is working fine. My SC are getting approved , rejected from mail.

Now i would expect the same to work for PO approval , we have PO chnage approval and any chnage in PO need to be approved. for PO Change the mail are going to the approver and when he clcik on approve by email button in mail i can see an inbound mail entry in SOIN. i dont know why that is not processed.

do we need to make separate entry in inbound processing for PO approval,

please let me know if any answer you have for the same.

cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have seen a similar issue that has been solved by implementing note 1442161.

In addition, check if WF-BATCH user and SAPCONNECT user for inbound processing have the following roles. They are mandatory:

- /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE

- /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER

Then, go to SOIN transaction, menu Utilities -> MIME Settings and set "Always Save" for incoming mails.

If the MIME file is missing, inbound e-mails are not processed.

After this, test with a new shopping cart.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath / Ricardo,

Thanks for your input . the program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET isn't picking any mail for procesing. i can see inbound mail in SOIN tough.

The NOTE 1442161 has been implemented in our system and the batch user has the roles you mentioned. he has got SAP_ALL too. the setting for MIME is also present.

my shopping cart offline aaproval is working fine . it has only to do with PO offline aaproval.

i have notices difference in the entry in the SOIN for PO approval and SC approval. Not sure of that could be the reason.

for SC the "Internal Recipients" column is blank , whereas for PO the "Internal Recipients" column has id WF-BATCH.

cheers

Iftekhar alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think itu2019s better to open up a OSS message for such type of situation.. Since SAP having many pilot notes..

They may have one for this too :-)..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahrat,

The message is with SAP Now, i will update the forum in case i get any response and solution.

Cheers

IftekharAlam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update from SAP and before creating a new OSS message. I want just to check what was SAP reply.

Mant thanks for feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below mentioned OSS Notes from SAP helped us.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Task Group 40000003.. Each and every task should be generalize in this task group..

Including PO (Both Approval and Completion) in your case..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Task group 40000003 and 40000007 are all generalized . All are green.

cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try executing the following offline get program and see what happens..

/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET

Also please verify whether you got proper Exit name in Exit rules for inbound processing (Tran SO50)..

Exit name should be /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Okay i thought of the same , but should i debug it with my id or WF-BATCH.

WF-BATCH is a system user for me ... there are so many places inside that system uses sy-uname and if i miss to change any one of them it gives me output no workitem found to execute.

how can i debug the program with wf-batch ?

cheers

iftekhar alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use your ID not a problem at all..

If the program pick up the inbound emails and process it properly, then it should be some security issue with WF-Batch ID..

Thanks!!

Bharath