Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stocktransfer after UD doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

following problem:

Creation of a inspection lot (04) by release of a work order.

Inspection lot was created without inspection lot stock, because GR from WO wasn't done.

After WO confirmation, GR with MB31 (Mv-Typ. 101) was done.

Material goes to Q-Stock (917) with stock category "Q", inspection lot stock is now available.

--> this is ok

After UD "Acepted" stock category was changed from "Q" to unrestricted use,

but stock was not changed to main storage (100), it's still inQ-Stock (917).

Reason: In table QALS the storage number is not avaiable after lot creation and will not be updated after GR from WO.

The follow-up activitie (after UD) needs this storgae number to do the movement.

How can I update this information ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your WM is active. go and check the posting change notice for the Material/batch in LU04 and confirm. Once you do that, the stock will be out of Q (from WM) and moved to 100. Once you do the posting change confirmation your prob. will be solved.

If still it's in q, check for the open TR's, convert them to TO's and confirm the TO.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You refer to storage number and use a 3 digit number for that.

I'm not familiar with that in QM. We do have storage location, which is normally a 4 digit code.

If you don't mean storage location, than we need some more info on this storage number.

If it is storage location, you can change the posting storage location of where it is posted to, but not where the stock is posted from.

Where did you follow-up action get the storage number from before? Was it working before?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the stock posting tab, can you see the storage location number against unrestricted tab?