cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Material Group in VA05 Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the VA05 report output, Material Group is not there, even though the same is present in the Sales Order. Please advise me for the way of getting the Material Group value filled in for VA05 report Output

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to enable this. It is not a part of the normal output. The change which needs to be done is explained in the OSS note 350068.Please go through the same and make the coding changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your response. I have gone thru this note earlier. I could see the Material Group in the output without a value filled in. So basically it is in the structure, but not filling the value. Is this kind of development required even for Standard Fields like Material Group also?

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think yes. We had similar reqmt 6months ago and I had to get the help of the developer, though I dont know what he actually did. So if you get this note and talk to a developer, then he can tell you whether explicit code is required or not. But I think coding is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,Coding is required for this.Best thing is to make a copy of this and create a new "Z" report which is similar to your existing "VA05" report by adding the new code for fetching the material group.

Regards,

Krishna.