cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i am facing problems with the file adapter. after configuring the file adapter, when i check in the RWB, i am seeing the Sender CC is in Red Colour and it is showing the Following errors

1)Configured source directory '/SAP/XXX/XX/XXX/XXX_Inbound/OUT' does not exist.

agaian i am changing the directory and giving a new directiory name then i am getting the following error.

2)No suitable sender agreement found

please help me out

thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the sender agreement configured for the sender file cahnnel has the expected message interface name..

looks like after changing the file path to new directory that file contains message which is not for your interface..

check the file whether it contains the expected data or not...

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Pls try to use the file path as "/ABC/XYZ" for FTP where "ABC" is the root directory and "XYZ" as the sub-directory. Pls try to access the FTP Directory by typing "ftp://<IP Address>/<FolderName>" and provide your user id and password and chk if file has been placed properly in that location or not.

Once you change the path of the directory in your file adapter configuration, pls update the sender agreement as well i.e. Activate the sender agreement, choose the sender file channel you are using and then save the sender agreement and activate it.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Arkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

It may be a problem with the authorisation to the folder which you have provided at the adapter level configurayion.

Reactivate again the sender agreement.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the path u have specified in File adapter. try to put the path starting from root directory.

For sender agreenement error check the configuarion again and activate it again.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag

i have given the same path which i have given above; it was provided to me ; its from root directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to IE- type FTp:
IP address fo FTP server\Directory path and check whether u r able to open the folder?

I suggest ask ur FTp admin guy to provide u the correct path/ have u tried with \ slash.

chirag