cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD CIN Query- 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a problem in CIN. The last updation date(J1I5) for for RG23A-1 is different from last extraction date (J2I5). The extraction date is ahead of updation date. If updation isn't complete for any particular date then system cant extract into the register for the same date.

pls help me with it.

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can you please brief what is the error you are getting or what exactly is your query .. If you can give more inputs will help you resolve it .

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when i run the transaction 'Update register' (J1I5), the last extraction(Updation) date for register RG23A part 1 is 01.06.2010. But when i run the transaction 'Extract register' (J2I5), the last extraction date in there is 25.07.2010. if updation is yet complete for previous dates, if there are still pending document to update in RG23A part 1 then how come system can proform the extraction for those dates? even when i updated the register(J1I5) for 01.06.2010 and re-extracted (J2I5) RG23A part 1 register for the same date, the newly updated enteries aren't coming in the printout of register.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The last update date was 01.06.2010 and the last extraction date was 27.06.2010 It means the you have executed the transaction of j1i5 that is updating the registers on 01.06.2010 and if you have extracted on 27.06.2010 than the system will show the extracts till the ;ast update was done. So it might be possible that you have updated in 06 month and you are taking a print in 07 month and for that you have to extract it by j2i5.

So if you want the entries to come in the registers first update til required date and than extract.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

Thnx for the post. it was quite helpful.

As according to the standard procedure, the update register (J1I5) is performed first and then Register Extraction (J2I5) for print out (J2I6). It can also be taken as last Update date(J1I5) will always be greater or equal to Last Extraction date(J2I5). but here it is J2I5 date> J1I5 date (as checked with last Extraction date Button on the bottom in both transaction codes).

Pls reply asap

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Its possible because the updation was done in june ......but extracted only in july.

So lets say i have updated the reg today-11.08.2010 . but i have extracted in next week ...18.08.2010.

Now i am again extracting after one month-10.09.2010. So i can observe tha last update date was greater than the extraction date. i .e j2i5 date > j1i5 date.

Hope this will help you !!

regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

After testing, i observed that, partially updated(J1I5) RG23A part1 entry for 11.08.2010 was extracted(J2I5) and printed. and when i completely updated RG23A-1register for 11.08.10, then after extraction, the new enteries appeared in printout. But as u said previously, Partially updated register cant be extracted in RG1 case. Do we have a different scenerio for RG23A register?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes .. thats right .. for more info on the CIN with respect SD and about registers clarification please go trhough the below link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4970854/CIN-India-LocalizationSD-Workshop

Hope this will help you .

Regards,

Krishna O