cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging from SCM to ECC ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a PR in SCM using Transaction /n/SAPAPO/RRP2. My requiremnent is to change the item category to "Space"

when it gets transferred to ECC6.0. i have done the same using BADI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST. but the problem is ,its working

fine when PR are created from ECC, but when the same is created from SCM its not working. I want to debug nw and find out

the issues. but its not stooping at the place ? i tried even external debugging ? can anyone tel me how to solve this

issue ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope you have already gone through the following documentation of the badi you mention...

"""

The Business Add-In (BAdI) ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST enables you to enhance the business logic of the Enjoy purchase requisition on an individual basis.

""

Therefore, it is very clear that why you are not able to stop at thi point.Please check with APO outbound or R/3 inbound badi availabe to meet your requirement.

Rgs - Vikas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva kumar,

I don't understand the "not stopping". Are you debugging from the APO SMQ1 Transaction of the failed Queue?

When you are debugging if it doesn't go into the R/3 system, check the USER TYPE of the user id which is assigned in the APO to R/3 RFC connection in your APO system. That user id should have user type "Dialog".

If it is "Communication" user type, it wouldn't go to the R/3 system during the debugging.

Hope it would helpful.

Regards,

Saravanan V