Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI: Partner profile inbound not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing File to IDOC Scenario.

File got picked up and every where message is successfull, but when i am checking into WE05 of R3 i am getting an error EDI : Partner Profile not available.

I have already created partner profile in R3 side and assigned correponding Inbound parameters (Message type, Process Code, etc) but still why this error is coming please provide some help.

Exact Error details:

EDI: Partner profile not available

Message no. E0 332

Diagnosis

A partner profile could not be found with the following key:

/RPV147 /LS/

This involves the key fields of the table EDPP1:

-PARNUM partner number

-PARTYP partner type

Procedure

Please check the EDI partner profiles.

Thnx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

once the idoc is received in SAP R/3 it will try to find the partner profile based on the sender fields in the control record..

i.e SNDPRN - sender partner...

SNDPRT - partner type (LS/KU/LF..)

SNDPFC - Partner funtion...

compare the partner fields created in partner profile with the fields in control record...

Check the below wiki end section if still need more info on the same..

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UnabletoconvertSendersystemtoALElogicalsystem

HTH

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Aug 11, 2010 12:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason could be, partner profile created in R3 and the partner profile in the Control record of the incoming Idoc might be different.

Check the control record of Idoc once in SXMB_MONI and see whether they are matching.

Prasanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that the inbound IDoc's Control Record is nt matching with the Partner profile u have created.

So please cross check if, the control record data u r sending and the Partner profile u have created are matching...

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for the input. After maintaining the parameters now im getting a different error in R/3 with error Status 56:

error details:

EDI: Receiver partner type in control record is default

Message no. EA 603

Diagnosis

An error was identified in the control record while adding an IDocs. No value has been entered for the recipient partner type, which is not permitted.

Procedure

Please inform your system administrator.

Any Clues??

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have given the PI detials for SNDPOR, SNDPRN and SNDPRT. And for RCVPOR, RCVPRN and RCVPRT, R3 system detials.

Regards,

PRasanna.