cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOBE FORMS using Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with Adobe Forms Using webservice. I created RFC where it saves data from Adobe Forms to a customized table and exposed it as webservice. From the SOA manager, I copied the generated link pasted in the dataconnection in Adobe Lifecycle designer, but whenever I generate the form I keep receiving this error:

"http:// erpwrk1.corp.com:8000/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_DFA46DE60CFOD33F19F21005056C00008/wsdl11/allinone/ws_policy/document?sap-client=001". Check that the path is correct and that the file is a valid wsdl file.

I already activated services from SICF in relation SOAP runtime. What could be the cause of the problem and how to fix the problem?

Thanks A Lot!

Mae

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Before giving the link directly in your form , try saving the WSDL file and then upload it in your form instead of giving the link.

Check this link :

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Mirvankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using the WSDL in other application such as Microsoft Infopath and it works, but in SAP Adobe lifecycle Designer, Im still getting the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already resolved. In the Document Services License Service configuration for ADS, the checkbox (THIS SERVER IS LICENSED FOR THE USE OF SAP INTERACTIVE FROMS BYADOBE), after that Im no longer receiving error when using webservices.

0 Kudos

Hi Ma. Angelica A. Estacio,

From the SOA manager, I copied the generated link pasted in the dataconnection in Adobe Lifecycle designer, but whenever I generate the form I keep receiving this error:  Check that the path is correct and that the file is a valid wsdl file and hence i cannot finish the data connection wizard.

From the above posts, it looks like you have resolved the issue. But can you please let me know how did you resolve it ?

Did you check any SAP transaction to find the above mentioned checkbox?

Please revert as this has become critical now.

You can mail me your response on rohit.mansukh@accenture.com

Regards,

Rohit Gugale