cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during usage decision for Test Equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed results recording for Test Equipment using QE51N (results closed and confirmation completed). When I tried to make usage decision (QA11) for the lot the pop-up message shows as "Not all equipment is valuated! Do you want to force inspection completion. I also noticed that in equipment tab of qa11 code valuation column shows as Not Valuated.

I request you to help me to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You may try changing the valuation mode in IA06. In the inspection characteristic overivew, click on details -> operation, scroll down, you will find Quality management inspection points -> maintain automatic valuation based on inspection points.

The changes if made will be effective only for the next inspeciton lots.

Regards,

M.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you valuated the inspection point?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your Reply.

Inspection point valuation shows as Proposal Valuation as Can be used. Shall I make it OK as manually or is there any option to make it automatically.

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What type of valuation mode are you using in sampling procedure? If its asking for manual valuation, do it manually and then your problem should be resolved. Later you can change the valuation mode to automatic if you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Using manual valuation mode my problem is solved. I want to use automatic valuation mode.. Please let me know how to change the valuation mode as automatic.

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check below settings for Inspection point auto valuation

Run QCC0 ---> Quality Planning ---> Inspcn Planning ---> General ---> Define Inspection point user field

Select u r inspection point click on valuation assign plant level atr default valuation for inspn point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already done the required settings for valuating inspection point. I think the problem is due to patch level updation. I will apply for OSS notes to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sampling procedure QDV2, maintain valuation mode as either mean value within tolerance range or attributive inspection nonconfirming unit. your results will be valuated automatically,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I have already defined the valuation mode as Attributive Inspection non conf. units in Sampling Procedure. But automatic valuation is not working.

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest you to try with 700 mean value within tolerance range. I should work.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the operation header info. In there you should find a field related to inspection points. It's pretty far down the page. Select automatic valuation of inspection point.

FF