cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return billing discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

i made a sales order includes discount (percentage) in its price then i made a bill to this order and the accounting document generated from this bill added the discount value to the account of the discount but when i made return to this order the billing document did not deducted the discount amount from the discount account but it added the discount value t the account of the customer .so can any one tell me how can i make the discount condition to deduct the discount from the discount amount not from the customer account .

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below config settings

1. Pricing procedure for the sales order and return order or credit memo

2. In Pricing procedure all the steps are correctly maintained or not ?

3. check the base condition for the discount

4. Check if any routine is assigned to discount condition type ?

5. Condition record in case normal sales order and return sales order

6. Generally in case of returns the credit memo will be created with reference to return order , not from the delivery .Check at what level the discount condition is proposed .

If all the above settings are correct then the condition will copy from the preceding document .

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nany,

I think the problem is simple.

The discount condition type is coming automatically in sales order, but not in return order.This may be due to maintanence of incorrect condition records at inapplicable levels.

You have to anlayse the master data once and then make ur c.record in such a way it is updated for both sales order and return order. That way, the discount will come in both invoices and credit memos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

thanks for help.but when i made the analysis i found that the condition of the discount can saa the percent of the discount but it can not calculate the amoun of this discount in the credit memo