cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JMS adapter issue in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using JMS receiver adapter for one of our scenarios. I'm facing different type of issue in production system

Issues:

If the channel is functioning the messages are successfully delivering to end system. If there are NO messages for long time the channel is not sending any message to end system and messages are getting failed in PI.

If i STOP and START the channel after few minutes channel able to deliver the messages.

I'm not not able to figure out where the issue is causing.

Please assist me to get ride of this issue.

Thanks in advance

- VR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the error you are getting when the message is failing in PI...

so that it will help to identify the exact issue...for someone here..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh and all,

Below is the error message i'm receiving. This issue is happens when there is no message flow for few hours and when a new message comes adapter channel in RWB through below error message.

Please assist with inputs

Message processing failed. Cause:com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:Connector for ConnectionProfile of Channel:IN_JMS_xxxx

node:xxxx havingobject id:xxxxxxx encountered error:MQJMSxxx:an internal error has occured. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: com.ibm.mqservices.MQInternalException:MQJE001:

An MQException occurred:Completion Code 2,Reason 2195 MQJE046:Unsupported codeset:0 in sending to destination queue:///xxxxxx.QUEUE?targetClient=1, the message message:JMS Message class:jms_txt JMSType: null

JMSDeliveryMode:2 JMSExpiration:0 JMSPriority: 4 JMSMessageID: null JMSTimestamp: 0

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

The problem from MQ End i guess, may be contact your MQ Team,there are similar post in ibm webasite..google.it

Regards,

raj