cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing Standard WD with custom WD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a custom startup page for E-Recruiting which needs to replace the delivered WD page.

So when a user logs into the appliction the Z page should pop-up.

Although I have created the custom page I don't know how to replace the standard page with the custom page.

Can someone please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To replace the E-Recruiting page, you would have to change the config settings under SAP IMG - Naviagter to E-Recruitment and under that there would be option to configrue the start page.

However, to explroe more information related to E-Recruiting package, kindly post the question in E-Recruitment Forum, where you will get more information related to it.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

Pradeep, I needed to change a few ONACTION events on the start-up page. These changes were not possible just by enchancements so I made a Z copy of WD start-up page and then made my changes.

Hope this will help you to help me

Sharath, I think IMG only handles custom Smartforms and not custom WD. I will alsoe post my question in E-Recruiting section.

Thanks

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By IMG, I meant the transaction SPRO. Under that transaction, navigate : SAP E-Recruiting->Technical Settings->User Interfaces->Flexibilization->Backend->Start Pages.

This link should help you to configure your c ustom page.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think you can enhance the onaction as you want via enhancement , you can totally overwrite the mentods there , but as you are saying you have copied and created a z page so I think the IMG path sent in last reply to this thread can be useful to you. There you have the option to define the startup page.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please explain how you have created this.

Have you enhance the standard componenet and add a new custom view to that or

you have created the completly new component and want to replace with the standard one.

Thanks

Pradeep