cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred when launch browser from BEx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have problem when i tried to display my query from Bex to Web browser. or the same problem occurred when i open the portal BI open tab Business Intelligent --> BEx Web Analyzer. i already maintained the parameter for icm/host_name_full. please refer to this link to see the message error.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3rgxsXR4tPzNjBiODM3NDItY2UxNy00OWY5LWFiYjMtNTVkYzU2YTM4ZWU3&sort=na...

please kindly to help.

Best Regards,

dinie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dinie,

check System Alias (SAP_BW) for your SAP BW System, can you send to us?

do not forget check your RST_P_PORTAL table

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gochi,

you mean alias in BW system, like /etc/hosts? if yes here is the list.

#BW Systems

172.16.1.18 prodbwbo prodbwbo.elnusa.co.id

172.16.1.14 devbwbo devbwbo.elnusa.co.id

172.16.1.15 qabwbo qabwbo.elnusa.co.id

172.16.1.37 eoffice

if no, please explain me more specific, what is SAP_BW? is tcode or what. and about table RST_P_PORTAL, it gives me message "Table RST_P_PORTAL is not active in the Dictionary". so what should i do next?

Regrads,

dinie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the error message host name shows that prodbwbo.prodbwbo.elnusa.co.id instead of prodbwbo.elnusa.co.id. Please check the system alias and RST_P_PORTAL table.

Rgds,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just maintain the correct fqdn name for your bw system in the portal:

Adminstration--> system administration -->system landscape --> SAP_BW or the corresponding bw system which you have added here.

Then navigate to the ITs and WAS connection parameters and change accordingly.

Regards,

Vamshi.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like your portal cannot resolve the name of that host.

Check that you have maintained the hosts file in the box and the host is reachable.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks juan for reply my message. actually i already maintain the host name in /etc/hosts and also in SAP paramater RZ10. so juan, am i missed something. can you show me something that i missed.

Thank you and Regards,

dinie.