cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How to change line number increment in shopping cart (from 0001 to 10 with the increment of 10)

2. I would like to display the plant instead of location in the field Location/Plant and remove Location from the label "Location/Plant"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

If you are on SRM 7.0 follow the below steps.

Let me answer your question2 first.

To change the label you can directly go to relavant Web Dynpro configuration,

for Professional shop WDC - /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD - View - V_DODC_SC_I_BD

Config - /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DODC_SC_I_BD_PR - Label: LOCATION_LABEL in which you can directly change the label .

To display the plant instead of BP you might have to change the above standard WDC. You'll need an access key for that.

go to /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD - View - V_DODC_SC_I_BD - LOCATION_CONTAINER -LOCATION-DATA - LOCATION_NAME - Change the context binding of the 'VALUE' to V_DODC_SC_I_BD.ITEM_BASIC_DATA.PLANT , I mean bind that to 'Plant' field instead of BP/Loc. This should work. I'm not sure though if there is any better way of doing this other than changing the standard WDC.

for your question 1 I'm not quite sure of answer but I can give you some inputs .

WDC - /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD - view - V_SC_DOTC_BASIC - Methods - WDDOMODIFYVIEW - In this method there is a logic aroud EXLIN (Configurable Item number). You might have to do some workaround that.

Hope this info ll be useful to u.

Regards

Lavanya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

question number 1 :- SAP dont recommend for this enhacement due to their SAP standard .

The system was designed like that only.

Muthu