cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC sets for BW reporting in Test Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am looking for BC sets required to configure BW reporting for test management, or atleast advice me the info cubes which are used for this.

If none is available then please inform me the procedure to create BC sets in spro or scpr3 in my scenario.

with Regards

Prakash Kalluru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Volker; I don't think there exists any BC sets for this purpose. For configuring the BI reporting for test managemnt, solman system will take care of the activities. You just need to follow the guided path. The below posts may be of some help to you..

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Volker and Rajeev I have identified the workaround with the help of your valuable information, now I am back on the track.

Regards

Prakash Kalluru

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

which SP-Stack of SM you are working with? Since EHP1 comes the Extractor Frame Work (EFWK). So if you want to start up BW reporting (but there are actual just a few reports delivered- workcenter "testmanagement" - Reports) than go to the workcenter "testmanagement" --> settings --> BI reporting settings --> flag box "acticate BI Content" and save yout settings. All required objects are now activ.

In TA: RSA1 seach for multiprovider 0SM_TWB_M or Cube 0SM_TWB. But one thing is - there are only data written into the cube when a status profile was deposited in the test plan!

I didn't found any BC Set for configuring BW Testmanagement. If you will find someone - please let me know.

Regards

Volker