cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport my customizing to PRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everyone:

My project:ECC5.0,sqlserver,windows2003server.

Now our module colleague had configured and customize in our DEV system(client 300,NO application data),as you known ,they produce some request numbers.

Now we want to transport everything in DEV to my PRD system.Because our aim is to keep the DEV and PRD the same.(inlude cross-client )

How i can get it ?you see ,i create the STMS and use the scc9 to remote copy from DEV to PRD client(800).But which profile i should use?

I use the SAP_RMPA (SAP_ALL with Cross-Client Customizing) to copy ,but unfortunately,some content does not transport to PRD!So,should we release the request number and transport them to PRD too?

And ,How about your project experience ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shao,

Either you make changes to client dependent or independent it creates transport requests in DEV. To maintain the same customization/development, you need to release transports in DEV and import those requests into PRD.You don't need either client copy or system copy.

Thanks,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shao,

I think in a client copy repositoiry will not be copied.

So what happens to the repairs you have done in DEV or the Zprograms you have created in DEV?These will not be there in PRD.So you have to transport them!

Otherwise perform a System copy ,which gets a exact copy of the DEV.

Regards,

Bapujee Naidu