cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart classic with reservation scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I have created a shopping cart with internal goods (stock item). The shopping cart created a reservation in ERP MM system.

Now, I try to create a confirmation against the shopping cart in SAP SRM system. However, the button 'confirmation' is not active for the shopping cart.

If I try to create goods issue against the reservation in SAP MM (MB1A), the system is not allowing me to do so.

Could you please help what is the sequence of activities in reservation scenario so that shopping cart can be completed from SRM side?

Thanks in advance,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Version SRM ?sp ?

give more details of the shopping cart? what about cost center like multiple cost center distribution .

movement type in ECC for that reservation . what exactly you did on reservation.

any errors you get while GI against that reservation.

SRM just creates a follow on document in ECC for that shopping cart item since stock available and upon SRM configuration

WHAT I STHE SHPPING CART item staus now?

Does your reservation appear in the Stock/Requirements List MD04 ?

give more clues for others.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Shopping cart will be completed once the goods are issued against the Reservation in MM system. You don't need to do anything in SRM.

Are you facing any error while posting goods issue for this reservation?

Regards

Pavithra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjan.

When a reservation is created from SRM in ECC, there is no additional subsequent steps needed to be completed in SRM.

In MM/IM, a goods issue needs to be done now (a purely ECC task). No further steps are required in SRM.

S.