Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal UOM PK has no description in language DE - UOM not visible in CUNI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

in SRM 7.0, Classic, i am facing the following problem with respect to UOM:

A new UOM with a certain ISO code had to be created in R/3 and extended to SRM, in order to be able to shop certain catalog items from a punch out catalog (these cetain catalog items were having an ISO code that was not there initially in the R/3 system).

This UOM with the ISO code was created in the R/3 system and from the development box of the R/3 system it was replicated to the development box of the SRM system.

Than this CUNI entry was transported from the development SRM box up to the production SRM box. But in the production SRM box the following issue occured:

This UOM can not be used because the German description of this internal UOM is missing. I can see the UOM in the T006 Table (if i just execute the search without any entries) but if i go into the details, in the "int. meas. unit" field a "***" is given insted of the actual UOM name.

In the CUNI tabel, i can not see the entry for this UOM at all!

In English language, the entry is complete in T006 and CUNI and the UOM can be used in the portal.

In development and qualitiy box of the SRM system, the German description for this UOM is available.

What can be the reason, why the description is not there in SRM production?

What are the possibilities to solve the issue?

Thank you very much for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dima,

Check this note 1450032 -UoM: Conversion of unit code no longer needed.

I'm pretty sure this will help you.

Regards

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

thank you very much for note. I will keep it for the future!

In the current case, the issue was caused by the fact, that in the transport of the UOM, not all the languages of the UOM got transported.

I could see it in the transport key (SE01). There, it is visible for the entry for the Table T006A (languages of the UOM), that only the enty for "E" (English) got transported.

Thank you.