cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I just Read below link regarding logical systems.

Even we too have similar issue , we have GRC DEV connected to Two ECC6 R3 systems ( R3 DEV, R3 QAS ) , We have created a connectors for both R3 DEV, R3 QAS ,

Now my question is

1) Do I need to create a logical system for both my R3 DEV and R3 QAS Together .

2) What is the use of logical system here , because I have R3 landscape only ( we have 3 R3 systems in our landscape DEV,QAS,PRD) , so i can always generate ruleset for my DEV R3 system , and do the analysis for QAS.

Could you please clarify ?

Thanks & Regards

Uma Shankar

SAP Security/ GRC Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Here is my response in BOLD:

1) Do I need to create a logical system for both my R3 DEV and R3 QAS Together . No, you don't need to but if your ruleset remains same acorss all the systems then logical system will definitely help.

2) What is the use of logical system here , because I have R3 landscape only ( we have 3 R3 systems in our landscape DEV,QAS,PRD) , so i can always generate ruleset for my DEV R3 system , and do the analysis for QAS.

No, you can not generate ruleset for one system and run analysis against another system. You have to build and generate rules separately for each system you want to analyze.

Regards,

Alpesh