Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI for sales BOM but deficit

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had config the sales BOM like: main Item cate grp : ERLA and sub-item cat grp NORM so pricing is relevant for main item. But when I do PGI, the system show deficit of main item even the sub-items are not deficit. So do u have any idea in my trouble? THks a lot for your contribution!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

That's mean I should change Item cat grp for main item to LUMF so when do PGI, sub-item will be needed PGI not main-item. I test that case and it was running well! So if i keep main item cat ERLA, but when do PGI, Can I PGI sub-item only? Is there any idea in this way.

Regards,

Nguyen Pham,

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Chandrasekhar,

In DO, I see 3 lines with main item and 2 sub items. Main Item require picking and sub-item picking field is disable and as I see I could do nothing with sub-item, only operate on main item so after key picking qty for main item, do PGI and get deficit message for main-item. Thks for your support!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to deliver at header level-It need stock available for main item- nothing to do with sub item-

In your present scenario, if main item stock to be there, nothing to do with sub item stock

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nguyen Pham

Typically when you work with item category TAQ (Pric.at Hdr Level) or Equivalent, what is being delivered is the BOM header item. What do you see as the item being delivered in the Delivery? If that item is not available, you can't do PGI even though BOM components may be available.