cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KKS1 Only remaining var. in version 0 - no target cost Message no. KV151

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to variance calculation using T-code KKS1 but i am facing error as below,

Only remaining var. in version 0 - no target costs for 000001000010

Message no. KV151

Diagnosis

For the calculation of variances with 000001000010 , the target costs in target cost version 0 are missing for the following reasons:

There were no planned costs and/or planned quantities (see earlier message).

The quantities on which the planned costs were based are zero in the time period concerned. This may be caused by the fact that no goods receipt for a cost object (such as a product cost collector or production order) has been entered.

This results in target costs of zero.

System Response

Because no target costs were calculated, the difference between the

planned and actual costs could not be broken down into variance categories. The difference is updated as a remaining variance.

please guide me or missing any config

Thanks

Shital

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shital

there are many posts available in the forum already on this topic... I would recommend to search the forum before posting any question, thats the rule of the forum

You are facing this error for one or more of the following reasons

1. Your standard cost estimate is not released. This must be released before GR from the production order

2. If your contr area currency is diff than comp code currency, then your cost estimate must also be updated in contr area currency.. You do this in costing variant (OKKN)

3. GR might not have been done in the month for which you are calculating variance... i.e. This production order was created, say, in July end but actual processing and GR done in August.. So when you calculate variance for July, this error appears. In this case, you can ignore this error

Regards

Ajay M