cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Error when saving Quality notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus - I am getting the below error when trying to save quality notifications type Q2, F2.

"Internal problem occured during posting of central document flow

Message no. QM302"

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response. The issue is only when creating a quality notification against a purchase order. I am not doing a goods receipt against the PO. The scenario is like we create a PO & receive the material into the plant. The warehouse person will do a visual inspection & if something is wrong with the packaging he will create a notification against the PO with out doing a goods receipt in SAP. Any inputs appreciated.

Thanks,

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you creating the notification via the inspection lot? I think you might not be. What I would suggest is that you do the receipt, and use the stock posting in the inspection lot to return the material to the vendor.

Then you can create the notification from within the inspection lot.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have nothing specific but from the sound of the error I would first look at related documents and objects. I'm thinking the error was casued because maybe someone deleted or archived a document related to the notification that would have appeared in the document flow. Not knowing what created the notification, its hard to make suggestions, but look at cancelled delieveries, deleted materials, reversed material movements via MBST, archived data, etc...

FF