cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP91 and Amount Rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

I am working with a client that uses PS, SD, IM, and FI. I'm more of a PS guy but the client has a requirement to have a custom report of the Rejected amounts in DP91. The field name is AMNT_REJECT and it seems to only be found in two structures VPK_UNDO_REJECT and VPK_DI_GUIDATA. The client would like to capture the old values as well as capture future output values.

Can anyone tell me where we can get this data for reporting purposes? Where is it "stored"?

Note: This is the amount that is rejected BEFORE the DMR is created, that does not get passed to the DMR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP PDub,

Did you have any success with what I suggested?

Thanks,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Yes, your info was VERY HELPFUL... I was able to find what I needed. However, the "sum never" field may contain additional values other than the amount rejected. Nonetheless, this is a great start....

Thanks so much for your input. You really have helped me make the business smile.....

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP PDub,

I am not 100 % sure you can extract this data, thus the reason you only see this in structures as you indicate. What I can tell you is that AD01DLISF is a good place to start. Actually check the AD01* tables in general. Further to that I believe you need to back up a step to COVP, and watch the flow of a line item from there.

I did a test on a simple DP91 run for 5 days of work. I rejected the first day of work inside of DP91 and let the rest pass to the sales document. If you reference the DI no.s in AD01DLISF they all show up, However, the rejected shows under the "Sum Never" columns while the other time passes to the "Inv. Amt.' Columns.

I think this is maybe what you are looking for? Please revert if you need more.

Thanks,

Jason