cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming an Enterprise Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to consume an Enterprise Service available on the ES Workplace. However, on the ES workplace, I could only locate the WSDL for the enterprise services. I was unable to find the business logic or code written to implement the services. Kindly let me know if this code is available somewhere on the ES Workplace or in ECC. And if yes, then where can I find it?

Thanks in advance,

Jyotika.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotika,

You should be able to find this code in ECC system.

Import standard apporpriate SWCV into ESR as mentioned in ES workplace. Set up proxy connections with backend systems. Inside backend system, with SPROXY Tcode , find out the appropriate SWCV & relevant service interface.

Check implementation of service with those service interface in ECC system.

Please let me know for any further doubts/issues on implementation.

Thanks,

Anoop

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotika,

I could only locate the WSDL for the enterprise services. I was unable to find the business logic or code written to implement the services

in the same page where you see the WSDL , see the component (like SAP APPL ,SAP ESA ECC etc ) under which the enterprise service is mentioned.

1. Go to service market place ->download the appropriate XI content-> put in server and import in ESR

2.Once imported ,go to your back end SAP system->Run SPROXY ,proxies will be autogenerated as the glue code is attached with the Enterprise services . Please ensure that the respective component like APPL, ESA ECC etc is already installed already,if not proxies will not be visible

3.Go to the Enterprise serivces you need -> click on the proxy class and there you can see the standard code .

Regards,

$rinivas