cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local contract not picking up as Source of supply in Shopping cart-SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Local contract using product category in Item data.But now the contract is not being picked up as source of supply while creating shopping cart for that particular product category.

Do i have to check anything in spec

We are in SRM 5.0 and using Extended classic scenario.Please giva ny inputs on this.

Regards

Pavithra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution:

In my case the Release authrized Pourch. Org. in the contract was different to the one used in the shopping cart. The shopper should always use the Porg. value of release authorised Porg. in the shopping cart.

I hope it helps.

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra

I have a question that where we will enter purchasing organization in Shopping Cart?, I haven't find any tab like that in SC.

Can you please tell me, cause we also have the same issue

Thank you

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithra

Is the shopping cart created from a catalog or free text/internal goods services etc?

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solution on this issue ? We have the same problem and contracts are not getting selected as SOS in the shopping cart when we are using it in free text items.

Regards,

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this vendor available in SRM? Check if it has been replicated. Also, are you able to go into source of supply section and manualy assign the contract?

You could also try to create the same requsition in backend system ME51n and click on "Assign source of supply" button to see if the contract is proposed for selection.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

He is Extended classic mode and moreover it a LOCAL Contract

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

We are not using sourcing process here.It has been customised in such a way that we should directly assign the source in shopping cart itself and PO is created.

Regards

Pavithra

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. Is it happening for only one product category GOA or every shopping cart product category?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

It is happening the same irrespective of product category.

Regards

Pavithra

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your organisation data of the shoppig cart w.r.t Contract and validity and fund availability of the Contract

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your inputs.

Contract validity period is not expired and the Target value also still exists. And regarding the organisation data, everthing is looking fine. System was picking the contracts as source of supply for respective product category but it is not happening now.

Can you please explain me which organisation data should I compare.

Regards

Pavithra

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK.

You could try to set a Breakpoint at FM BBP_PDC_SRC_DETERMINE and then see why this issue is happening.

i think you contract is PCTR.

What is the status of your contract ? header as well technical ststus.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Muthu.I will set a breakpoint and try to get the error.

And the status of contract is Released and complete.

Regards

Pavithra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have tried keeping the breakpoint in function module,but it ddin't stop me anywhere and the shopping cart is created.

After the shopping cart is approved and Purchase order is created as follow on document, when I go in change mode and trying to assign the contract in the 'contract' option in Item data of PO, it is giving me that contract number in search criterion for that vendor and product category combination.But it is not showing in sources of supply while creating shopping cart.

Regards

Pavithra

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 .Can you see the contract number in the PO and see the release value in the contracts against this PO ?

2. check status view the source of supply tab and can you see the contract assignment there or not.

3. check in BBP_PD contract reference is there or not.

Hope that PO created for that shopping cart (FIXED VENDOR- Contract) .

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have manually assigned the contract to the purchase order by going into change mode of purchase order.

After this contract is not assigned as source of supply in shopping cart and there is no update in BBP_PD history of shopping cart also.

Now it is showing this PO release value in contract.But this should happen automatically while creating shopping cart itself instead of assigning it in purchase order.

regards

Pavithra

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its wondering .

do one quick testing

create a cart and take into the cockpit and PROPOSE SOURCE OF SUPPLY .let us see whether your system proposing a contract or not.

how many contracts are available for this product category.

let us try .

Muthu