cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

All my Arun settings are done. I have a release rule set for 100%. And when my item can not be fulfiiled with batch stock or in other words only partial batch stock is available, and wehn I run Arun, teh requirement gets resrved. Later, once I recieve complete batch stock adn I run arun, my order gets automatically released and changes to F status as it finds stock.

This part is all fine. But I have another scenario where we allocate Future stocks to a sales order. We do this by allocating a PO. When we run arun, it gets reserved with a PO, which is good. However, after we do the MIGO for the PO and have batch stock, I run arun again for the same order but it doesn't get automatically Fixed but instead, the system returns message saying that no open schedule lines found. I have reallocation rule set up in my Arun type and am using the reallocation rule 0001.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya Sagar,

i am having exactly the same issue as you. I am getting the same error message when trying to re-allocate the order from Status R to F.

No (open) schedule lines found.

Did you manage to find solution to this, if yes then kindly share it.

Thanks in advance.

S