cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts:

I have some inspect lots which status are skip. I have actived the 'Skip Allowed' & 'Automatic UD' for insp type 01 in the QM view of the material master ,so,the stock is post directly into un-restricted when goods receive.but the lot is still exist without UD.The system doesn't do the UD automatic.I checked the requires,"All characteristics have been completed,None of the characteristics have been rejected,No defects have been recorded, or quality notifications created".I also check the waiting time set in Customizing .every thing seems OK,but it doesn't work. Can anynoe tell me why? Or my thinks is wrong. tks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an indicator on the auto UD screen when you set up the batch job that is "Include skip lots". Are you sure this is checked off in the variant being used for the batch job that is running?

Other than that, the wait time as mentioned by the previous poster must be meet.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,FireFighter

do you mean that I must set job of QA10 for auto ud? the system can not complete the UD which meets all requires if i dont't use QA10 ? If it is true ,I think i go to the wrong direction at the beginning. ths.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,

System will only do Auto UD when you configures it in background.

Either you have to use QA16 & QA17

or

Create Variant in QA10 & run through SM37

I hope this will help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What setting have u made in QCCO-Basic settings @ plant level-skip duration and Auto UD duration?