cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am sending message sap to pi to control communication channel externally .the source and target data type is same.it containing five fields service,party,channel,start and stop.in that based on the stop and start fields values we have to perform 3 action.

1)if message coming with start and stop value is empty then we have to send message with value stop(start with empty value) then start message(stop empty value ) to receiver.

2)if message coming with stop value(start is empty) means we have to send only one stop message to receiver.

3)if the message coming with both the values start and stop we have perform following actions first send stop message then start message and finally stop message.

for this i am using BPM can anyone help me out how to design message mapping and BPM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i am sending message sap to pi to control communication channel externally .the source and target data type is same.it containing five fields service,party,channel,start and stop.in that based on the stop and start fields values we have to perform 3 action.

I dont think you required BPM for this, you can check conditions in Message mapping level or Interfaadetermination level,

better to use multi mapping,then check the conditions in mapping program it self the send data to receiver.

> 1)if message coming with start and stop value is empty then we have to send message with value stop(start with empty value) then start message(stop empty value ) to receiver.

> 2)if message coming with stop value(start is empty) means we have to send only one stop message to receiver.

> 3)if the message coming with both the values start and stop we have perform following actions first send stop message then start message and finally stop message.

>

What is the source and target??

Regards,

Raj