cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot and Material Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Is there a link between the inspection lot and material document.

I have inspection lots and want to get the material documents linked to it.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Goto MB51 - select material / posting date / movemnt type 321, On execution system displays all the relvant material document. Else goto QA03, enter inspection lot no, then in dispaly inspection lot screen selct material documents in top right corner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh ,

Thanks for the reply. But in case of the inspection lot number i have , the button for material document number is not active.

There is a table QAMB which stores the relation between inspection lot number and Material documnet , but it does not contain the the data i want .

For my inspection lot the inspection lot origin is '13 Repetitive Manufacturing' , does this make any impact.

My major concern is that i have batch number and inspection lot and for material document also i have batch.

But for the same batch i have multiple inspection lot and multiple material documents then how do i link inspection lot and material document.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

First Inspection type 13 is non-stock relvant inspection type, u cannot post the stocks. It means no material movemnts or material document generates. QAMB have relation between Stock relavant material movement. U need to track reation between plnd order / PV's with Inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Have you tried using Table QALS????

You will find the Link for Inspection Lot & Material Document.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

as inspection type is not created with refrence withmaterial document u will not get this relation in any material.

if u want u can get it for 04 inspection lot and material document in QALS table itself.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the QA02, after material field,there is button directly link to material documents